To our valued clients,
The health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients and partners is our top priority. With the growing global concerns around the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented the following measures to minimize the potential spread of the coronavirus.
OUR OFFICES AND EMPLOYEES
We have implemented the following changes:
· Increased frequency of regularly scheduled facility cleanings.
· Placement of hand sanitizers at all entrances, in every department and in company vehicles.
· Training, education and information sources have been provided to all employees regarding preventative measures and to avoid exposure.
· Suspension of all in-person company-wide meetings and training sessions that cannot be held via web-conference.
· Adjustments to our internal processes to allow our office/management staff to work from home in the event self-isolation is required
· Suspension of all business travel and disclosure of all personal travel to, or through, affected countries
We have suspended entry to our facility of all non-essential visitors. For those deemed essential visitors, you will be required to complete, and sign, a short health screening questionnaire prior to your visit. This must be returned and reviewed before entering the facility. Please note, all information will be treated with discretion and confidentially however should there be a “YES” response to any question, the visitor will not be allowed on-site, and the meeting will be cancelled, postponed or held in a virtual environment.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will provide updates as the situation warrants.
Urban Leaf Packaging